This large villa for rent in Umbria is located on a hill, in a dominant position over the entire Tiber valley with breathtaking views. This ancient castle for rent in Umbria also has a church dating back to the 11th century and has been transformed into a wonderful villa for rent in Umbria with a private infinity pool that is part of the Umbrian countryside.
This Umbria villa for holidays is suitable for families and groups of friends has large spaces, from large gardens to comfortable 10 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms (6 of which in the main unit and 4 in the attached manor house).
The floors are in terracotta, and the ceilings have frescoes dating back to the thirteenth century, the stairs are in travertine marble but the taste of the interior designers has created a mix of ancient and modern elements.
Adjacent to the dining room of the villa is a medieval church embellished with ancient frescoes, an exceptional location for celebrating weddings and special events. On the other side of the garden is the annex which houses the remaining 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, and an elegant living room overlooking the terrace covered by a wooden pergola, ideal for romantic and contemplative moments.
In the main House
A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, and microwave in the main unit
Six bedrooms with king-size beds and with en suite bathroom
Comfortable and welcoming lounge
In the Dependence
Four bedrooms with king-size beds with en suite bathroom in the annex
A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, and microwave in the annex
Comfortable and welcoming lounge
SMART TV flat-screen televisions with satellite channels
Bluetooth music case
Laundry room with washing machine, dryers, iron, and ironing board in the cottage
High-speed internet throughout the villa, garden, and pool area
Air conditioning throughout the villa
Hairdryer in every bathroom
Cot, high chair, and bathtub on request
11th-century frescoed church perfect for weddings and events
Luxurious heated infinity pool (14m x 4m)
The table on the panoramic terrace for dinners with stunning views next to the main unit
Set of outdoor sofas on the panoramic terrace next to the main unit
Pergola with table and sofas next to the annex
Set of outdoor sofas in the panoramic terrace next to the annex
Set of outdoor sofas on the patio behind the church
Sunbeds, deck chairs, and umbrellas around the pool
Table tennis is available on request
Private and fenced garden
The prices include
– All the utilities (Electricity, water)
– Unlimited use of Wi-Fi internet access
– Daytime Concierge Service
– Maid service included every day (7 days per week – including public holiday)
– Full gardening and pool cleaning service
– Pool heating is included at a standard temperature on request in peak season only. In other seasons it is not included and it is based upon consumption. Prices in the high season can vary between 80-180 Euros/day depending on outside temperatures. Pool heating is not available in mid-season.
– Weekly linen and pool towels change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more
– Mid-week change of bathroom towels
– Shuttle service to/from the Estate restaurant (available every day for dinner time prior to reservation)
– 20% discount on the nearby Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop
– Final cleaning
– Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial
provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil, and coffee capsules upon arrival)
– Soaps, shampoos, and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival
– Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets, and washing up liquid provision
– Toilet paper, kitchen sponge, and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout your stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service)
Pool and villa heating per cubic meter 4,20
Extra maid service per hour for cleaning, cloth washing, and/or ironing euro 20,00
Shopping-service with the car per an hour euro 50,00
Extra change of bed linen per room euro 5,00
Extra change of bath towels per person euro 8,00
Wood for fireplace per basket euro 15,00
Ping Pong weekly rental euro 80,00
Spot dinners/lunches in villa with chef and butler
Everyday chef service per meal euro 250,00
Everyday butler service per meal euro 100,00
Food delivery from the Restaurant to the house euro 25,00
Guided Tours with professional guides (to be booked in advance)
Transfers within the Estate with Estate car euro 20,00
Driver service with the company car (to be booked in advance)
Bikes rental with delivery (to be booked in advance)
Good to know
– Minimum stay in peak season: 1 week (from Saturday to Saturday
– except for last minutes).
– Minimum stay and daily prices on request for other seasons.
– The welcoming service is intended for key collecting and a brief explanation of the villas.
Please note that we cannot grant multiple welcoming services for the same group.
– Prices for weddings, parties, or events in villas on request.
Lake Trasimeno 15 km – 20 min
Umbertide 15 km – 20 min
Perugia 20 km – 25 min
Gubbio 35 km – 35 min
Città di Castello 35 km – 30 min
Deruta 45 km – 35 min
Assisi 47 km – 40 min
Cortona 48 km – 45 min
Spello 52 km – 35 min
Foligno 58 km – 45 min
Montepulciano 64 km – 1 hr
Todi 70 km – 1 hr
Spoleto 84 km – 1 hr
Florence 150 km
Siena 104 km
Rome 211 km – 2 hr 30 min
Pisa 230 km
View more villas on...