Situated on a hill overlooking Arezzo, set in 3 hectares of garden and woodland, all fenced, Villa Stella D’arezzo is a holiday rental villa ideal for a family. It has a view with a 360-degree view of the splendid Tuscan valleys and the city. Arezzo is considered one of the major Etruscan cities that contains works of art of exceptional value. The splendid villa south Tuscany with a pool is furnished with antique furniture and precious tapestries. Inside it has all the comforts and lots of light: living room with large sofas and satellite TV, dining room with large table and panoramic windows; fully equipped professional kitchen, The bedrooms are on the first and second floor of the Villa and are 5, all with double beds to comfortably accommodate up to 11 people. All very spacious, they are equipped with A / C, large closets and a private bathroom with bath or shower, and all with windows overlooking the park. In each room is a complete set of sheets, bath towels, bathrobe with slippers, and pool towel.
Room 1: 1 double room. Double bed, A / C, private bathroom with shower, toiletries, hairdryer, and windows overlooking the park.
Room 2: 1 double room. Double bed, A / C, private bathroom with tub and hand shower, toiletries, hairdryer, and windows overlooking the park.
Room 3: 1 double room. Double bed, A / C, private bathroom with tub and hand shower, toiletries, hairdryer, and windows overlooking the park.
Room 4: triple room. Double bed and single bed. A / C, private bathroom with hydromassage shower, toiletries, hairdryer, and windows overlooking the park.
Room 5: 1 double room. Double bed, A / C, walk-in closet, private bathroom with hydromassage shower, toiletries, hairdryer, and windows overlooking the park.
Availability of adding cots for small children ..
2 dishwashers, washing machine, dryer, and all the tools for ironing and cleaning; recreation room with library, selection of CDs and DVDs, guitar, stereo system, board games, 80’s pinball machines, PC, billiards, saltwater pool, hot tub, gym, home assistance every day
The prices include
– Consumption of gas, electricity, hot and cold water
– First provision of bed linen and bath towels, Pool towels
– Change of towels and bed linen every 7 days for stays of two weeks and more
– Hairdryer in each bathroom
– Wi-Fi inside and outside the villa
– Final cleaning
– Safe-deposit box
Not included services:
-A/C and Heating according to consumption. A/C :0,35€ per kw/h . Heating: 1,50€ per liter of fuel
-City tax: paying only adults, over 12 years. For stays of one week and more: 6,00€ per person per stay. Payment in the villa.
SERVICES extra charge on request
– Assortment of local wines
– Additional linen is available
– Additional hours of home assistance are available
– Babysitter available
– Chef in the villa for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and cooking classes
– “Chef for the whole day” service or shopping service
– Sommelier in the villa for wine tasting
– Assistance for car rental and bicycle rental
– Assistance to book transfers to and from the airport
– Guided tours: wine cellars for tastings, bicycle tours, art cities, outlets
– Tennis courts at 1 km
– Villa fitness classes: Yoga, Pilates, swimming lessons
Good to know
Check-in from 4 pm
Check-out within 10 am
Some distances from the villa to the main points of interest, the nearest towns and cities: highway 13 km, railway station and taxi station 4 km, nearest restaurant 2.5 km, supermarket 2 km, equestrian center 11 km, golf courses 40 km, Cortona 30 km, Lucignano 30 km, Florence 80 km, Siena 70 km, Perugia 80 km, Pisa 165 km, Rome 220 km. Nearest airport: Florence airport, 100 km.
View more villas on...