- 3 double bedrooms and 2 suite with double bed and 1 signle sofà bed
- 5 en-suite
- Holiday villa for family or friends group in western Sicily
- About western Sicily
Tenuta Selinunte is a holiday villa ideal for family or friends groups. It’s a wonderful old farmhouse on the island of Sicily. It is just a few minutes far from the unique ruins of Selinunte and great beaches. The holiday villa rental was created around an old observation Tower and it is located on a hill with citrus and olive groves, palm, and cypresses. Besides the holiday villa, you will meet a lawn, a big swimming pool and a small lake with papyrus and bamboo. The luxury villa and its gardens are decorated in a perfect and elegant mix of old and new styles offering surely an enchanted and comfortable vacation.
Garden with old trees, Small pond with papyrus and bamboo, Outdoor patios, Large pool 15×8 panoramic, Air conditioning in rooms, DVD Player, Digital TV, Washing Machine, Internet wi-fi, Dishwasher, and Barbecue.
The prices include
– Final cleaning
– Reception service on site
– Waste collection – already differentiated from the Guests – will take place twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) + on the day of check-out. Waste differentiated by type must be placed in special transparent bags
– Supply of 1-bed linen set + 2 bathroom linen sets + 2 pool towels, soap, and toilet paper (per room) + bottle of water
Electricity consumption within 200 kW per week
– Security deposit euro 1000 cash or credit card ADDITIONAL COSTS (a credit card will be requested as a guarantee)
– Extra use of electricity: exceeding 200 kW per week € 0.40 per kW;
– Extra cleaning of the villa: € 16.00 per hour;
– Extra change of linen: one set of bed linen = € 12.00 / two sets of towels = € 12.00;
– Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + day of check out: € 50.00 (at the check-out, if the guests leave garbage in the villa, rather than disposing of it in the special ecological area, the above service will be charged at a cost of € 50.00);
– Reimbursement of intervention for occlusion of drains due to misuse (cooking oil should not be thrown in the sink; in the wc only toilet paper in moderate quantities is allowed);
– Late check-in by 11 pm.: € 100,00. Beyond 11 p.m. no access will be allowed in the villa, and the check-in will be postponed to the following morning;
– Late check-out by 7 p.m.: € 300.00
– In case of the pool towels would not be returned, a fee of €25,00 each will be charged
SERVICES & EXPERIENCES ON REQUEST
Dinner with the chef in the Villa and choice of local menu (on request)
Aperitif & tasting of local products Transfer (on request)
Midweek linen change (on request)
Extra cleaning of the villa even daily (on request)
Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + check-out day (on request)
Good to know
Minimum stay: 7 days (Saturday-Saturday).
Check-in: from 16 to 19 on Saturday.
Check-out: by 10 the following Saturday
Distances from the Villa: Airport Palermo Punta Raisi “Falcone – Borsellino” km 88 / Airport Trapani “Birgi” Km 91 / Palermo center – Port km 113 / Selinunte km 10 / Riserva della foce del Belice km 15 / Sciacca Km 37 / Mazara del Vallo km 20 / Marsala km 42 / Segesta km 46 / Favignana (excluding sea suddenly) km 89 / Island Mozia km 48
View more villas on...
This countryside villa for rent in western Sicily is in a strategic position for visiting the most interesting places in the area: from Palermo, only 1 hour far, to Agrigento, to Trapani. In a few minutes, you can reach and visit the bigger archeological park of Europe: the Selinunte park. There you can discover an ancient Greek town with incredible temples and ruins.