- 5 double bedrooms and 2 suites
- 7 en-suite
- Accessible for disabled
- About Siena area
Villa Giaramita is an old-century farmhouse between olive groves. Villa Giaramita is a luxury villa for rent in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful, is located on a hill surrounded by Old-growth forests, olive groves, and beautiful countryside, 500mt from the nearest village in the south of Tuscany, Drive to Montepulciano is only a few minutes.
This luxury Villas in Tuscany Italy is a comfortable family home sleeping up to 14 people with 7 bedrooms, 7 baths, all en-suite, all the beds are king-size superior. Villa Giaramita provides a high-quality Breakfast service on request. The villa is an old holiday farmhouse on 2 levels with spacious indoor and outdoor areas for enjoying Tuscany all the year. A modern kitchen, an outdoor dining terrace facing the splendid dining room, 2 living rooms,s, and a fully-equipped laundry room. A large garden surrounds the house, and there is a comfortable solarium beside the swimming pool, also equipped with hydromassage jets. The extensive grounds are beautifully landscaped with olive groves, flowering shrubs, and classic cypresses. The quality of the furnishings and the peace of the surroundings make Villa Giaramita one of the excellent “Villas in Tuscany Italy,” where you can savor the art of living well naturally. The countryside surroundings are dominated by olive groves and vineyards. Villa Giaramita’s splendid pool is set up in the sunniest spot on the property. While relaxing in the solarium, guests can admire the panoramic view looking the village of Montepulciano. The most important comfort in this holiday rental Villa is all bedroom with a private bathroom, it is not easily to find it in all Villas in Tuscany Italy.
The prices include
Water, electricity, towel and linen, swimming pool towel
· Heating: According to consumption (around euro 60/80 a day)
· Gas: According to consumption
· Final Cleaning – Weekly Charge: 300 EUR
Good to know
· Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 – April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
· Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
· Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
· UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
·Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1 Euro per person per day
· Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 800 EUR
Montalcino 25 km
Montepulciano 4 km
View more villas on...
From this location you can easily make day trips to Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Cortona, Perugia, Assisi and even Rome.The closest highway exit is only a 15-minute drive away.