Villa del Colombo is a typical Tuscan country villa situated in the heart of a poetic Italian landscape surrounded by orchards and olive groves, Italian gardens, and quiet hills. This luxury villa rental in Tuscany can host up to 15 guests in 7 double rooms and 1 single room with a private en-suite bath/shower for up to 15 guests
This holiday villa is a typical Tuscan country home situated in the heart of a poetic Italian landscape surrounded by orchards and olive groves, Italian gardens, and tranquil hills. Fully restored, it still shows its old Tuscan charm terracotta floors, wood-beamed ceilings, frescos, and several little patio areas shaded by rose-covered gazebos. There are 7 huge double bedrooms and one single room for up to 15 guests offering the best of modern comforts in an elegant traditional rustic setting, reception rooms include a TV lounge, drawing room, typical Tuscan kitchen, grand dining room, and winter garden conservatory. To the front of the villa is a vast lawn with a private swimming pool. Savor of simple and quiet typical Tuscan habits living this holiday villa.
7 double bedrooms and one single bedroom for up to 15 guests; 6 bedrooms have king-size beds, one has a french bed, and one two twin size beds, (can be united into one double). All bathrooms have a shower.
2 housekeepers for daily maid service.; Banquet hall.; Formal living room with satellite TV, DVD, video library, and fireplace.; Individually controlled air conditioning/heating in each room.; Outdoor dining area.; Fully equipped Tuscan style kitchen.; Barbecue.; Wireless Internet access; Outdoor floodlit swimming pool (12 m x 4 m x 1,8m); Open-air Jacuzzi; Italian style garden.;
The prices include
• Daily Chef service for preparation of breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner) 6 days a week (Wednesday day off)
• Daily maid service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday day off)
• Concierge service on call and on-site
• Pool Attendant
• Heating/air-conditioning, electricity (up to 1000 KW but over this amount client will be charged accordingly to usage), water, gas
• Linen change on Saturday and Wednesday
• Internet wireless connection 30MB available in every room
Porter service for check-in and check out
Access to the tennis/football/volley fields as well as balls and rackets. Please note also that the fields are in common use therefore if the clients want to be sure to have the fields available they will have to reserve them (of course free of charge).
Excluded (price on request):
• Additional chef, maid, and staff service
• Activities and excursions
• Driver service
• Event fee (3000€ out of commission in case of big events/weddings)
• Personal grocery shopping
• Cost of food and beverages: guests will be charged 12 euro per person for breakfast and 40 euro per person per meat menu meal and 45 euro per fish menu meal.
• Extra beds
• Extra rollaway bed
• All that is not specifically included in the inclusions
EXTRA ON REQUEST SERVICES
Baby sitting / Limo service / Pick up service / Vineyards sommelier tours / Country side travel arrangements / Wine, cheese and olive oil tasting / Hands-on cooking classes / Weddings / Birthday parties / Doctor / Audiovisual equipment / Show tickets service / Meeting and conferences / Tennis court and tennis coach / Laundry service / Massages and beauty treatments / Beach club / Sommelier service / Helicopter / Hot air balloon/ tour / Bikes
Good to know
Pisa 12 miles, Firenze 31 miles, Siena 50 miles, Beach (Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi) 12 miles, Cinque Terre 37 miles, Bolgheri 50 miles, Roma 170 miles, Venezia 160 miles, Milano 190 miles, Hospital 2,5 miles, Golf court 18 miles / Putting green 1,5 miles, Tennis club 1,5 miles, Lucca 4 miles.
View more villas on...
Weekly rental rates 2022
High Season: June, July, August, September euro 18.500,00
Mid Season: April, May, October euro 16.500,00
Low Season: November, December, January, February, March euro 15.000,00
Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter weeks are considered high season