Villa del Campo is an ideal holiday villa in Umbria for rent for those who simply want to enjoy complete privacy. Welcomed immediately by the majestic arched window that illuminates the large living room filling it with light, guests will find a magnificent contemporary style of the interior, luxurious fabrics, and a relaxed atmosphere. The 4 bedrooms have been renovated with elegance and great attention to detail, inspired by the latest design trends. The elegance of the splendid marble bathrooms, the delightful pool house overlooking the infinity pool, all the details to live an unforgettable holiday in the Umbrian countryside.
Sitting room with
Large open kitchen with
King size double bedroom with En-suite bathroom (shower)
King size Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower)
King size double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower) on the second floor
King size double bedroom with en suite bathroom up (shower)
Pergola in front of the infinity pool
2 super king-size bedrooms with private marble bathrooms in the main unit
2 super king-size bedrooms with private marble bathrooms in the annex
A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven, and microwave
Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite channels and sports channels
Bluetooth audio system
Laundry room complete with washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board in the pool cottage
High-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden, and swimming pool
Hairdryers in each bathroom
On request baby bed, high chair, and baby bath
Air conditioning throughout the villa
private infinity pool 4m x14m plus shallow sea beach 4m x4m
Luxurious cottage with swimming pool with stone barbecue, lounge and dining table with wonderful views
Poolside pergola with sofa and armchairs
Loungers around the swimming pool and under the old oak trees
Dining table in the garden near the kitchen
Ideal in wood for pizza in front of the outdoor dining table
Panoramic terraces with sofas and chairs in the square between the main unit and the annex
Private fenced and landscaped garden.
The prices include
– All the utilities (Electricity, water)
– Unlimited use of Wi-Fi internet access
– Daytime Concierge Service
– Maid service included every day (7 days per week – including public holiday)
– Full gardening and pool cleaning service
– Pool heating is included at a standard temperature on request in peak season only. In other seasons it is not included and it is based upon consumption. Prices in the high season can vary between 80-180 Euros/day depending on outside temperatures. Pool heating is not available in mid-season.
– Weekly linen and pool towels change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more
– Mid-week change of bathroom towels
– Shuttle service to/from the Estate restaurant (available every day for dinner time prior to reservation)
– 20% discount on the nearby Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop
– Final cleaning
– Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial
provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil, and coffee capsules upon arrival)
– Soaps, shampoos, and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival
– Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets, and washing up liquid provision
– Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge, and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout your stay (please note that that the
garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service)
Heating of house in low season (if required).
Personal laundry service.
Meals and cooking.
Gratuities for staff.
Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, etc.
Estate and sporting activities such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics, etc.
Good to know
To reach the villa there is 3 km of white dirt road. Please note that the roads are in good condition but sometimes steep and with small stones like all country roads, therefore they are not suitable for low altitude cars or sports cars.
Check out time is 10 am and check-in time is after 4 pm
Pool Features: 4m x 14m x 1.5m deep + shallow beach 4m x4m with ladder.
– Minimum stay in peak season: 1 week (from Saturday to Saturday
– except for last minutes).
– Minimum stay and daily prices on request for other seasons.
– The welcoming service is intended for key collecting and a brief explanation of the villas.
Please note that we cannot grant multiple welcoming services for the same group.
– Prices for weddings, parties or events in villas on request
Antognolla Golf – at the west entrance of the Estate (12 km – 10 minutes)
San Giovanni del Pantano – 2 minutes (small grocery store)
Pierantonio 8 km – 10 min, small village with good choice of shops, bank, etc.
Lake Trasimeno 15 km – 20 min
Umbertide 15 km – 20 min
Perugia 20 km – 25 min
Gubbio 35 km – 35 min
Città di Castello 35 km – 30 min
Deruta 45 km – 35 min
Assisi 47 km – 40 min
Cortona 48 km – 45 min
Spello 52 km – 35 min
Foligno 58 km – 45 min
Montepulciano 64 km – 1 hr
Todi 70 km – 1 hr
Spoleto 84 km – 1 hr
Rome 211 km – 2 hr 30 min
View more villas on...