- 1 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom
- Holiday villa with private pool near Trapani
- About western Sicily
This small holiday villa for your holiday in Sicily is located in the Sicilian countryside just 15 minutes from the beach of Selinunte and about half an hour from the beaches of Menfi.
The rental villa is divided into two separate blocks – the sleeping area (2 bedrooms and two bathrooms) overlooking a pond, recalls the atmosphere of Japanese homes; The living area (large living/dining and kitchen) has a very chic oriental style decor and a patio that overlooks the swimming pool. Large windows make luminous the rooms, blending the interior with the natural surroundings in an elegant and relaxing mix. A garden surrounds the villa, ensuring privacy; in a corner of the garden, you can admire the landscape of the entire valley to the sea.
Air conditioning; Garden; Small swimming pool (7.0 x 3.5 m – h. Mt.1,00 from 1.40); Outdoor Patio; dishWasher; Digital terrestrial TV; Internet wi-fi, washing machine.
The prices include
– Final cleaning
– Reception service on site
– Waste collection – already differentiated from the Guests – will take place twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) + on the day of check-out. Waste differentiated by type must be placed in special transparent bags
– Supply of 1-bed linen set + 2 bathroom linen sets + 2 pool towels, soap, and toilet paper (per room) + bottle of water
– Electricity consumption within 200 kW per week
– Security deposit euro 1000 cash or credit card ADDITIONAL COSTS (a credit card will be requested as a guarantee)
– Extra use of electricity: exceeding 200 kW per week € 0.40 per kW;
– Extra cleaning of the villa: € 16.00 per hour;
– Extra change of linen: one set of bed linen = € 12.00 / two sets of towels = € 12.00;
– Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + day of check out: € 50.00 (at the check-out, if the guests leave garbage in the villa, rather than disposing of it in the special ecological area, the above service will be charged at a cost of € 50.00);
– Reimbursement of intervention for occlusion of drains due to misuse (cooking oil should not be thrown in the sink; in the wc only toilet paper in moderate quantities is allowed);
– Late check-in by 11 pm.: € 100,00. Beyond 11 p.m. no access will be allowed in the villa, and the check-in will be postponed to the following morning;
– Late check-out by 7 p.m.: € 300.00
– In case of the pool towels would not be returned, a fee of €25,00 each will be charged
SERVICES & EXPERIENCES ON REQUEST
Dinner with the chef in the Villa and choice of local menu (on request)
Aperitif & tasting of local products Transfer (on request)
Midweek linen change (on request)
Extra cleaning of the villa even daily (on request)
Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + check-out day (on request)
Good to know
Minimum stay: 7 days (Saturday-Saturday).
Check-in: from 16 to 19 on Saturday.
Check-out: by 10 the following Saturday
Palermo Punta Raisi ‘Falcone-Borsellino’ Airport 88 km, Trapani ‘Birgi’ Airport 91 km, Palermo centre – Port 113 km, Trapani km 90, Agrigento km 94, Selinunte km 5, Belice river mouth nature reserve km 15, Sciacca Km 37, Mazara del Vallo km 20, Marsala km 42, Segesta archaeological park km 46, Favignana (excluding the stretch of sea) km 89, Isola di Mozia km 48, Menfi e Salemi km 15, Verdura golf km 10, Marsala, the Stagnone (Mozia island) km 48.
View more villas on...
Getting around Villa Camore holiday rental villa is immersed in a wonderful area with natural reserves of immense beauty all around, archaeological sites, location of enormous historical importance with many monuments and churches, this will surely gift the guest an unforgettable vacation reach in cultural interest and relax at the same time. Another great trip will be meeting the unique cultural and gastronomic knows linked to old and unique popular beliefs. Come to enjoy this holiday villa for rent in western Sicily. Wine and Oil – Wine and Oil – Tours and tastings at historical wineries and oil mills Selinunte e Segesta – The wonderful scenery of Selinunte’s ancient ruins and the greek theater in Segesta Belice River Nature Reserve – Flora and fauna in the nature reserve at the mouth of the Belice river Verdura Golf – The prestigious golf courses: two 18-hole and one 9-hole Pozziteddu, Marsala the Stagnone – Reef, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddle, and surf