This four-bedroom luxury villa rental, 14th-century property, is inside a bigger property near Gubbio and Cortona. Villa Bramante, the most ancient property on the estate, is Set within the elegant, spacious garden the stunning terrace, decked in wood, provides a peaceful haven with wonderful views across the estate.
Living & dining room
Sitting room with
TV room in the former
Large kitchen with
King size double bedroom with En-suite bathroom (shower)
Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (tub)
Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower)
Queen size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom up a couple of stairs (shower)
Two king-size double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom
Two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
A well-equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, oven, and microwave oven
Large LCD TV with Sky Italia television and sports channels
DVD player, CD player, iPod docking station
Spacious laundry room complete with washing machine, iron, and ironing board
High-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden, and pool area
Hairdryer in every bathroom
Baby cot, child’s high chair, and baby bathtub on request
Heating (on request and subject to separate payment).
Private pool (5m x 11m) and Sun-beds, chairs, and parasols available around the pool
Terracotta tiled terrace facing the living room with sofas and dining table
Breakfast table and parasol in the garden by the kitchen
Panoramic terrace with sofas and chairs
Private fenced and landscaped garden.
Characteristics of pool: 5m x 11m x 1,5m deep with ladder steps. The pool is NOT heatable.
The prices include
– All the utilities (Electricity, water)
– Unlimited use of Wi-Fi internet access
– Daytime Concierge Service
– Maid Service 6 days per week (excluded Sunday and public holidays)
– Full gardening and pool cleaning service
– Pool heating is included at a standard temperature on request in peak season only. In other seasons it is not included and it is based upon consumption. Prices in the high season can vary between 80-180 Euros/day depending on outside temperatures.
Pool heating is not available in mid-season.
– Weekly linen and pool towels change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more
– Mid-week change of bathroom towels
– Shuttle service to/from the Estate restaurant (available every day for dinner time prior to reservation)
– 20% discount on the nearby Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop
– Final cleaning
– Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil, and coffee capsules upon arrival)
– Soaps, shampoos, and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival
– Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets, and washing up liquid provision
– Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge, and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout your stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service)
Service not included in price
Villa heating per cubic meter euro 1,80
Extra maid service per hour for cleaning, cloth washing, and/or ironing euro 20,00
Shopping-service with the car per an hour euro 50,00
Extra change of bed linen per room euro 5,00
Extra change of bath towels per person euro 8,00
Wood for fireplace per basket euro 15,00
Ping Pong weekly rental euro 80,00
Spot dinners/lunches in villa with chef and butler
Everyday chef service per meal euro 250,00
Everyday butler service per meal euro 100,00
Food delivery from the Restaurant to the house euro 25,00
Guided Tours with professional guides (to be booked in advance)
Transfers within the Estate with Estate car euro 20,00
Driver service with the company car (to be booked in advance)
Bikes rental with delivery (to be booked in advance)
Horse riding lesson in a stable near the Estate (to be booked in advance)
Massages in villa with professional masseurs (to be booked in advance)
– Above prices are exclusive of IVA (presently a 22% VAT rate is applicable)
– Additional services are supplied on demand and are limited to existing capacities
– Additional services requested during weekends, i.e. all Sundays including public holidays are subject to a
a surcharge of 30% to the hourly rate as prescribed by legislation presently in force.
– The minimum charge for any additional service requested is half an hour
Good to know
– Minimum stay in peak season: 1 week (from Saturday to Saturday
– except for last minutes).
– Minimum stay and daily prices on request for other seasons.
– The welcoming service is intended for key collecting and a brief explanation of the villas.
Please note that we cannot grant multiple welcoming services for the same group.
– Prices for weddings, parties, or events in villas on request.
Lake Trasimeno 15 km – 20 min
Umbertide 15 km – 20 min
Perugia 20 km – 25 min
Gubbio 35 km – 35 min
Città di Castello 35 km – 30 min
Deruta 45 km – 35 min
Assisi 47 km – 40 min
Cortona 48 km – 45 min
Spello 52 km – 35 min
Foligno 58 km – 45 min
Montepulciano 64 km – 1 hr
Todi 70 km – 1 hr
Spoleto 84 km – 1 hr
Rome 211 km – 2 hr 30 min
View more villas on...