menu

Villa Apoikos

western Sicily

  • 15+1
  • 4 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom + 1 single bed , 2 rooms with French bed
  • 2 + 8 en-suite
  • Holiday villa with private swimming pool near Trapani
BOOK NOW
  • Overview
  • Rates
  • About western Sicily

Overview

Luxury holiday villa with private swimming pool situated about 20 kilometers away from Trapani. The nearest village is less than 400 mt far from the villa. Nearby you should visit charming towns and archaeological sites, such as the medieval old town of Erice, the suggestive Segesta temple, the island of Mozia, Zingaro’s natural reserve, Egadi Islands, Marsala’s salt pans, and the beautiful Trapani. This exclusive holiday property is located in a sunny, quiet but not isolated place with a dazed countryside view. Its wide terraces and swimming pool area are the best corners to admire and enjoy this lovely landscape. Thanks to the wide exteriors and interiors – that can comfortably welcome 16 people –this luxury villa is perfect for a large family or a group of friends. Interior decoration is in a charming countryside style and all the eight bedrooms with bathrooms in have air conditioning, a minibar, and LCD television. Come to live and enjoy this beautiful holiday villa.

Details

INSIDE
This holiday villa has a living room with fireplace, sitting room, study with sofa bed and bathroom-shower, kitchen, kitchen/living room, laundry, 1 bathroom shower, 2 double bedrooms with  bathroom-shower in, 1 twin bedroom with  bathroom-shower in,
1st Floor
1st Floor
: tea shop with kitchenette, 1 double bedroom + 1 single bed with bathroom-shower inside2 double bedrooms with bathroom-shower in2 rooms with a 120cm bed (French bed) with bathroom-shower inside.

OUTSIDE
terrace, garden, swimming pool, solarium

Equipment

Black coffee percolator

CD player

Computer

Dishwasher

DVD player

Electric oven

Espresso machine

Fireplace

Freezer

2 Fridges

Hairdryer

Highchair

10 Hob: gas burners

Ice Maker

Iron

Kettle

Microwave

Minibar in each room

Mixer

Piano

Ping-pong table

Safe

Satellite receiver with Sky

Toaster

8 TV

Washing machine

External

Armchairs

Barbecue

Beach chairs

Chairs

External shower

Sofa

Sun loungers

Table

The prices include

  • Air conditioning: units in all rooms
  • Baby park
  • Heating
  • Bath towels: midweek change
  • Bed linen: midweek change
  • 2 Cots
  • Disabled access
  • Disabled bathroom
  • Electricity
  • Extra bed
  • Final cleaning
  • Internet: Wi-Fi
  • Kitchen gas consumption
  • Kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms cleaned: daily – 3 h
  • Parking: private covered, on the property’s premises
  • Pool towels: weekly change
  • Table linen
  • Water consumption
  • Welcome buffet

Extra cost

Security deposit: € 1000, to pay cash on arrival
Firewood
On request extra charge
  • Babysitting: € 15/hour
  • Beauty treatment
  • Boat rental
  • Breakfast service: € 8/person
  • Car rental
  • Cook: shopping receipt + € 20/person – min 200 €
  • Dry cleaning
  • Guided tour
  • Maid service: € 15/hour – min 1 h
  • Shopping list: € 50 + receipt
  • Small wine cellar
  • Transfer
  • Weddings and celebrations: € 500 – max 50 pax

Good to know

  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
  • Arrival day: Saturday only from 24/06 to 01/09
  • Security deposit: € 1000, to pay cash on arrival
  • Pets: Not allowed
  • Check-in: 16:00-21:00
  • Check-out: 08:00-10:00
  • Late arrivals: 21:00-24:00, if agreed
  • City tax: Yes

    Payment conditions

    Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 10 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 60 days before the beginning of your holiday.

Distances

Delicatessen: 400 m, Restaurants: 200 M, Riding school: 8 Km, Golf: 140 Km, Railway station: 20 Km in Trapani, Airport: 40 Km – Trapani, Port: 20 Km – Trapani, Sandy beach: 15 Km.

View more villas on...

Availability

Available
Booked
LMMGVSD
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Marzo 2023
LMMGVSD
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Aprile 2023
LMMGVSD
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Villa Apoikos is close to Trapani, near the northern cost of west side of Sicily. you can reach Palermo in less than 1 hour, Erice and Trapani in 40 minutes. at few km you can find the naturale reserve of Zingaro and the famous town of San Vito Lo Capo. Main distances Delicatessen: 400 m, Restaurants: 200 M, Riding school: 8 Km, Golf: 140 Km, Railway station: 20 Km in Trapani, Airport: 40 Km – Trapani, Port: 20 Km – Trapani, Sandy beach: 15 Km.