- 2 double bedrooms , 2 twin bedrooms and 1 buk beds bedrooms for 4 children
- 5 en-suite+1 guest toilet
- Heatable outdoor pool
- 4 super king-size beds
- About Emerald Coast
Villa Aleante is a luxury villa for rent on the Emerald coast, on the more beautiful side of Sardinia.
Just far few km from the sea, this luxury villa for rent in Sardinia, can give you the quiet of the country and the comfort to be near wonderful beaches.
Elegantly furnished, with great attention to colors, details, luxury, and sober comforts, the villa for rent in Sardinia, Villa Aleante will be the ideal location to be on holiday on the Emerald Coast.
Villa Aleante can accommodate up to 8 adults and 4 children (under 18) in 5 rooms with a private bathroom. Air conditioning in every room of the villa.
On the ground floor, we offer a master suite, multimedia room, bunk room, and laundry.
Details of the Master Suite
Private entrance also from outside
Super king-size bed and separate living area with Smart TV.
Private bathroom with double sink and shower cabin with grotto.
Two oversized sofas.
65-inch Smart TV with surround sound.
Bedroom with bunk beds
Four single berths with light well (without view).
Large private bathroom with shower with double sink.
Internal stairs from the basement lead to the main level of the villa
two super king bedrooms which can be arranged as doubles upon request.
fifth bedroom upstairs.
Open-plan living room
Large living and dining area that extends the full length of the house.
Full-width folding French windows for both the entrance and the pool terraces.
Lounge area with eight seats.
Dining table with 10 seats.
A kitchen that opens onto a covered terrace (includes double ovens, hob, microwave, two sinks, central island, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, double American fridge/freezer, toaster, and kettle).
Super king-size bed and panoramic view.
Large private bathroom with double sink and walk-in shower.
Super King bed (double on request) and Smart TV.
Private bathroom with double vanity, full tub, and glass shower enclosure.
1 bedroom (upper floor)
Super king bed (double on request).
balcony with great views.
Private bathroom with a sink and large walk-in shower.
covered terrace furnished together with an outdoor kitchen, barbecue, and wood oven for pizza, large gardens, private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, table tennis corner, and private shaded parking.
Access to the house via folding French windows and from the parking lot via steps.
Padded cot with a panoramic view over the valley.
parking, lower lawn, and shaded table tennis corner.
It is accessed from the house with folding doors and from the pool and garden via 3 steps.
Oversized day beds, armchairs, and a coffee table overlooking the lawns, flower beds, and swimming pool.
Game table and chairs.
8-12 seater dining table.
Eight-seater dining table overlooking the mountains.
Outdoor kitchen with built-in 4-burner gas barbecue and wood-burning oven for pizza (wood supplied).
Private pool with built-in steps.
12 sunbeds and 4 umbrellas.
External speaker system and pool shower.
Casual table and chairs.
Shower in the pool.
Secluded hot tub.
Wonderful views of the mountains and the sunset.
Laundry facilities: washing machine and dryer, drying rack, and iron for guest use. The kitchen: double ovens, hob, microwave, two sinks, central island, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, double American fridge/freezer, toaster, and kettle).
The prices include
All linens including pool towels. Mid-weekly changes for stays of 7 nights and more.
Gas BBQ & log-fired pizza oven (logs included)
Private Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
Household Amenities packed for arrival
Utilities (except pool heating which will be at an additional charge) & Wi-Fi
End-of-stay cleaning and 3 hours of housekeeping daily (Sundays excluded).
Laundry facilities: washing machine and dryer, drying rack, and iron for guest use.
- • Additional Housekeeping: €20 per hour
• Mid-Stay Linen change (for stays of less than 7 nights): €25 per person (bed, bath, and pool towels)
• Welcome fridge pack: €100 per 4 people, to include local hams, cheeses and bread, wine, beers, water, and soft drinks. At least 24 hours notice is required, please.
• Boat Charter: it can be arranged on request including a captain, drinks, and snacks.
• Swimming Pool Heating: €300 per week on request between October and May.
• Airport pick-up: €35 per person
Good to know
- Refundable Security Deposit: 20% of the Nightly Rate charged (to be paid with the rental balance).
- Saturday changeovers in July and August but flexible other periods.
- Arrivals are from 4 pm and Departures by 10 am, with laundry being cleared from 9 am.
- Bed Linen, Towel sets, and Pool Towels are all supplied and changed weekly, plus mid-weekly for stays of 7 nights and more.
- Smoking is only permitted outside and away from covered terraces.
- pool is unfenced.
- A baby cot, high chair, and stair gates are provided.
- No Pets allowed
- Non-Refundable Booking Deposit: 30% of the total rental charge for bookings more than 8 weeks from the letting period (when the full balance plus a refundable security deposit is due).
Rates will be calculated at the current GBP exchange rate at the time of booking.
Nearest Village: 3km (shops, pharmacy, cafes, bars & restaurants) Nearest Beach: 7 km to the nearest Beach Other Beaches: Capriccioli (9.5km) Best Supermarket (deli, bakery, fish, meat, produce): 7.5km Cannigione 10km; Arzachena 10km; Porto Cervo 13km Marina: Portisco 10km (villa’s charter boat mooring) Golf: Pevero Golf 9km Airport: 24km (Olbia)
View more villas on...
A few minutes drive from the villa or just 15 minutes on foot, you will be in a delightful village with boutiques, stone houses, cafes, ice cream parlors, and restaurants. In summer the village square is full of people from sunset until late evening. Porto Cervo Always a renowned and fascinating destination, Porto Cervo continues to be the favorite destination of the rich and famous. Don’t miss a stroll to admire its opulent boutiques and restaurants, mega yachts and vibrant nightlife.