- 3 double bedrooms; 1 twin bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms en-suite
- Countryside rental Villa
- Villa with Pool
- 5 minutes from the Sea
- About western Sicily
Villa Selinunte Piccola is a countryside rental villa in western Sicily, It is a colonial-style furnished, stone-built rental villa. It is situated in the fantastic Sicilian countryside, close to the bigger in Europe prestigious archeological area called Selinunte, full of wonderful beaches just near Trapani. This luxury villa offers a large lawn looking at the immense pool, with palm tree garden all around gifting also the sight of a little Zen garden and a small lake on the other side of the holiday villa.
3 double bedrooms- 1 twin, all with en suite bathroom.
Park with old trees / Infinity pool view / Small pond with papyrus and bamboo / Little zen garden / Caretaker on site / Air conditioning in rooms / Washing Machine / Digital TV / Outdoor patio / Internet wi-fi / DVD Player / Dishwasher
The prices include
– Final cleaning
– Reception service on site
– Waste collection – already differentiated from the Guests – will take place twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) + on the day of check-out. Waste differentiated by type must be placed in special transparent bags
– Supply of 1-bed linen set + 2 bathroom linen sets + 2 pool towels, soap, and toilet paper (per room) + bottle of water
Electricity consumption within 200 kW per week
– Security deposit euro 1000 cash or credit card ADDITIONAL COSTS (a credit card will be requested as a guarantee)
– Extra use of electricity: exceeding 200 kW per week € 0.40 per kW;
– Extra cleaning of the villa: € 16.00 per hour;
– Extra change of linen: one set of bed linen = € 12.00 / two sets of towels = € 12.00;
– Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + day of check out: € 50.00 (at the check-out, if the guests leave garbage in the villa, rather than disposing of it in the special ecological area, the above service will be charged at a cost of € 50.00);
– Reimbursement of intervention for occlusion of drains due to misuse (cooking oil should not be thrown in the sink; in the wc only toilet paper in moderate quantities is allowed);
– Late check-in by 11 pm.: € 100,00. Beyond 11 p.m. no access will be allowed in the villa, and the check-in will be postponed to the following morning;
– Late check-out by 7 p.m.: € 300.00
– In case of the pool towels would not be returned, a fee of €25,00 each will be charged
SERVICES & EXPERIENCES ON REQUEST
Dinner with the chef in the Villa and choice of local menu (on request)
Aperitif & tasting of local products Transfer (on request)
Midweek linen change (on request)
Extra cleaning of the villa even daily (on request)
Waste pick-up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + check-out day (on request)
Good to know
Minimum stay: 7 days (Saturday-Saturday).
Check-in: from 16 to 19 on Saturday.
Check-out: by 10 the following Saturday
Airport Palermo Punta Raisi “Falcone – Borsellino” km 88 / Airport Trapani “Birgi” Km 91 / Palermo center – Port km 113 / Selinunte km 10 / Riserva della foce del Belice km 15 / Sciacca Km 37 / Mazara del Vallo km 20 / Marsala km 42 / Segesta km 46 / Favignana (excluding sea suddenly) km 89 / Island Mozia km 48
View more villas on...
The villa is set in a bigger property with olive groves and other villas far 200 mt from each other. each villa has its own entrance or shared but its own pool and garden. absolutely privacy is guaranteed. in 5 minutes from the villa, you can reach the sandy beach nearby in Selinunte. The most important places to discover are just 20 minutes to a maximum 1-hour driving: Trapani, Palermo, Agrigento, Mazara del Vallo, Marsala, Erice, the natural reserve of “Zingaro” and many beaches sandy or rocky.
Getting around Distances from the Villa: Airport Palermo Punta Raisi “Falcone – Borsellino” km 88 / Airport Trapani “Birgi” Km 91 / Palermo center – Port km 113 / Selinunte km 10 / Riserva della foce del Belice km 15 / Sciacca Km 37 / Mazara del Vallo km 20 / Marsala km 42 / Segesta km 46 / Favignana (excluding sea suddenly) km 89 / Island Mozia km 48