Locality Amalfi coast
zone in front of the sea with private access
sleeps up to 16
Having an holiday in Villa Acquaviva dei Mori is enjoying a charming and poetic atmosphere of an ancient property Villa watching the sea, all located in a magic place of natural beauty with private access to the sea in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. This luxury villa offers a complete holiday enjoying the sea, the music, the tradition and the gastronomy, discovering the pleasure without forgetting peace and relax. The Villa accomodation big rooms for weekly stay, with breathless sea view, with old furniture and modern comforts as well.
Villa Acquaviva dei Mori construction is of the 19th century. The property Villa has been restored, keeping the architectural characteristics . It old and elegant decorated and furnished with maiolica floor. The entrance of the villa on the ground floor, shows the guests Prelude and Overture, the reception -with internet point & tourist informations- then the living room with fireplace and old library. The terraced gardens run towards the sea offering a rare breathtaking panorama. The property villa holds a private access to the sea by a stone stairway through bougainvillea terraces, lemon and orange gardens, until the solariums, the natural caves and a little private pier set. The luxury Villa straightly managed by the owners who live in an independent flat within the property on the garden floor.
All rooms have views upon the sea with balconies and/or windows, ensuite bathroom with glass mosaic, cosy hydro shower and/or Jacuzzi and hairdryer, heating, air conditioning, TV flat, internet point, direct dial telephone, minibar, safe, sitting corner. Every space id decorated with elegant and fine taste, rich textile fabrics, hardwood floor and majolica tiled hand made floors. The will is capable of 16 guests, with the apartment on the garden floor too.
Availability & request
The five floors of the Villa are connected by a beautiful ancient staircase but an ELEVATOR is now available to connect all the floors of the Villa from the covered loggia to the roof. The villa is 400 square meters large.
- The ground floor with its two entrances has direct access to the coastal road. Entering from the main door there is the hallway and the first two panoramic bedrooms with balconies and their own bathroom. From the parking lot you can also directly access the Villa through the secondary entrance.
- All eight en-suite bedrooms have balconies or large oval windows with stunning sea views. Three of them, one per floor, can be converted into single beds on request.
- The bedrooms all have small comfortable sitting areas and original terracotta floors, antique parquet and hand-painted antique ceramics.
- Each room has its own bathroom with glass mosaics, hairdryer, courtesy kit, large comfortable and relaxing hydromassage showers and, two of them, with Jacuzzi.
- All rooms have been equipped with: soundproofing, heating, individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, internet connection, minibar, safe with code, built-in chest of drawers, luxury linens and orthopedic mattresses and pillows.
- On the second floor three bedrooms with private bathroom with balconies.
- On the third floor there are three more bedrooms with private bathrooms with large oval windows.
- Above the roof with its spectacular view. The roof terrace is complemented by a small kitchen \ cocktail area, barbecue, sun beds and tables.
- On the lower floor, under the ground floor, there is the beautiful covered loggia: a panoramic dining terrace (about 130 square meters) completely covered by a pergola with centenary bougainvillea plants with tables, comfortable sofas, pizza oven and barbecue.
The kitchen of the villa has also been recently renovated, there is a professional gas machine with 5-burner stove, large oven, large double refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. A central island with a precious marble top allows you to prepare your favorite local recipes.
From the Loggia on the lower floor there is access to a staircase that descends to the gardens below and to the sea area.
The property has private gardens of a total of 1000 square meters and its own private access to the sea.
Through a staircase of 130 steps, through terraces covered with bougainvillea, lemon and orange groves, you reach the lawn with the relaxation area and the solarium. A small kitchen, a sauna and a children's area are located in a natural cave. There is also a changing room with toilet and sink.
- The thermal pool with whirlpool is located in the most panoramic area a few steps below this area. Going down a few steps is a covered dining terrace on the seafront where guests can enjoy splendid meals al fresco.
The villa lends itself, for its outdoor spaces to welcome and winds and weddings. Professional catering is available for up to 40 guests seated under the covered panoramic loggia.
In addition to wedding receptions, symbolic ceremonies for private weddings can be held in the Villa in the most surprising settings under our arched lemon grove.
At the center of the large lawn, through a tunnel and a few more steps, you enter a covered dining terrace facing the sea, where you can enjoy excellent meals and snacks outdoors.
From this level only a gate and a few steps separate you from the two platforms at the sea equipped with sun loungers.
Just one hundred meters on the right a small pebble beach can be reached by swimming or with our small boat at your disposal.
Equipment of the bedrooms
- Autonomous air conditioning (air and heating)
- Seat angle
- LCD flat TV with satellite
DIMORA DI MARE RAVELLO (SA)
PRIVATE VILLA RENTAL ON THE AMALFI COAST
- Ethernet Internet in the rooms and WI-FI I, in the main kitchen area and in the adjacent terraces as well as in the reception
- Bathrooms with glass mosaic and accessories
- Comfortable hydromassage shower and / or hydromassage tub
Included services and general equipment
- Info and internet point at the reception
- 3 fully equipped kitchens
- Dispenser for both sparkling and still water
- Baby cot
- 2 barbecues
- Pizza oven, to be used only by our professional Pizzaiolo, during the organized pizza party
- Parking for 2 medium-sized cars or for 1 minivan
- Private access to the sea
- Solarium by the sea, equipped relaxation areas on the terraces and gardens overlooking the sea
- Pool Swim spa (4.3 m x 2.3 m) with heated water with counter-current swimming and hydromassage, located in a panoramic point (open from May to the end of October, from 8:00 to 20:00)
- Infrared sauna in the natural cave
- Electricity, Air Conditioning, Water and Gas
- Room cleaning service 4 hours a day, 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
- Change of bed linen and towels twice a week
- Final cleaning
- Video surveillance
- Open fireplace
- Fresh flower upon arrival
- Gardener / maintenance every morning
- Telephone for local calls
Cooking classes and chef service
Services on request
- Garage (about 100 metres away), € 20 day for mid-size car, € 30 for minivan
- Extra cleaning hour (€20,00\h)
- Request of bed linens and bath towels extra € 20,00\room
- Laundry and Ironing service from € 30,00 per hour
- Wines tasting at Villa or at Amalfi Coast’s Wine Farm
- Cooking classes
- Cars, scooters and boats rental
- Beauty treatments and Massage
- Boats, cars, scooter rental
- Ticket booking service for shows, concerts, sightseeing, excursions
- Boat trips
- Car and scooter rental
- Luxury yacht charter
With its unique atmosphere, Villa Acquaviva dei Mori, is a beautiful setting for special events for a limited number of participants (work meetings, private parties and exclusive wedding celebrations). Thanks to the exclusive reservation formula, the Villa will be at your complete disposal and that includes all the equipped outdoor areas -gardens and terraces-, all the bedrooms for the guests’ stay, as well as the whole organization and catering on demand.
Weekly Rental rates 2021
24 Apr – 22 May
4 Sept – 30 OctOct
22 May - 4 September
Methods of payment:
- 30% of the total amount within 15 days from the rental confirmation.
- The balance 60 days before the start of the rental period.
- If the holidays start within 30 days prior to arrival the total amount is due within 10 days after the booking.
- 30% of total rental if cancellation is notified between booking time and 60 days before the start of rental period;
- 60% of total rental if cancellation is notified between 59 and 48 days before the start of rental period;
- 80% of total rental if cancellation is notified between 47 and 42 days before the start of rental period;
- 100% of total rental if cancellation is notified within 41 days before the start of rental period.
2021 BOOKING CONDITIONS:
Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise agreed):
- arrival times: between 4 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
- departure times: before 10.00 a.m.
- any delays or variations must be communicated at least 48 hours before arrival. No refund will be given if the guest is unable to take up residence of the property on the expected day or at the scheduled time owing to travel problems. The same rules apply to early departure.
- Length time’s option reservation (via email): max 5 days