Locality near Florence 30KM far
Zone Countryside areas
Sleeps 10 - up to 12 people
4 double bedrooms
1 twin bedroom
2 extra bed on request
This holiday home in Tuscany is an elegant medieval residence located in the heart of Tuscany among the panoramic hills of Chianti near Florence, dates back to 1200 and has been completely renovated and elegantly transformed into a prestigious villa ideal for luxury holidays in Italy.
Dimora Gioia consists of 4 rooms, two of which have been classified as suites.
Surrounded by a spectacular garden and close to many of the most famous destinations in Tuscany, the rental villa is, in itself, an authentic piece of the history of Tuscany and is perfect both for a holiday dedicated to relaxation and exploration of the wonders of the region.
Availability and requests
Ground Floor: Living Room, Kitchen and 1 Suite
1st floor: 1 Suite and 1 Bedroom
Size of rooms:
1 Double bedroom (25 sqm)
1 Double Suite (45 sqm)
1 Double Suite (70 sqm) - possibility of adding 2 beds on a sofa bed
Cribs available on availability for free use in the suites
Dependance 60 sqm
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bedroom with two single beds
Possibility of the third bed
(For children aged 3 and under)
Large living room
Breakfast room inside the villa or in the garden
Tables and chairs in the garden
7000 sqm park with free access
Swimming pool 100 sqm open access
Day time bar
High Chairs, Changing tables for kids
Dogs / cats allowed
Blankets and extra pillows
The rate includes:
- welcome drink served in our garden or in our salone
- daily continental breakfast
- daily housekeeping service
- shuttle service included for a distance of maximum 8 km from our Villa
- private use of outdoor swimming pool
- private parking
- dedicated concierge service H24
- gas, hot water and electricity
The rate does not include: city tax (1,50 euro per person per night according to local law), meals, anything else not specifically listed under “the rate includes”
ACTIVITIES ON REQUEST:
- Service of aperitif, lunch and dinner with private chef, Meals are served in villa or in the garden.
- Barbeque area to be used independently or with the presence of our staff
- cooking classes (in villa or in the tower close to the villa)
- wine and oil tasting (to be confirmed two day before)
- bike/e-bike or Vespa Chianti tour
- Hot air balloon rides
- Horse riding
- Yoga classes
- Art courses
- Flower Design courses
- Visit and courses at Leather school and private school of arts
- Wine Cellar tours
- Truffle Hunting
- Fiat 500 Car, Vespa Scooter Tours, bike/e-bike tours
- Knitting – Crochet
- Our staff is available to organize activities and events not listed here, ask for other activities and we will be happy to find the right experience for you
All activities are quoted separately and paid at guests’ arrival in villa.
CONDITIONS & PAYMENT POLICY – ENTIRE VILLA
Minimum stay: high season 7 nights / medium and low season 3 nights. (different requests can be considered, just inform us and we’ll give you a feedback).
Check-in: from 2 pm - Check-out: before 10 am.
Guarantee for damages: a credit card will be required as guarantee upon arrival.
Payment: 30% at the confirmation, 40% within 3 months before the arrival, 30% within 1 month before the arrival.
Penalty: all payments are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
All extra services to be paid locally, prior to departure.
Firenze (30 km) – Siena (44 km) – Pisa (93 km) – Lucca (97 km) – Certaldo (27 km) – San Gimignano (25 km) – Volterra (47 km) – Monteriggioni (30 km)
GOLF: Circolo Golf Ugolino (30 km) - Castelfalfi (50 km)